Brandywine Blvd. to undergo temporary road closure | News
GOOSE CREEK, SC (WCSC)- Goose Creek motorists who use Brandywine Boulevard may need to seek alternate routes as the road will soon undergo a temporary closure for paving.
The road closure will take place January 13-18 between the hours of 9 p.m. to 6 p.m. The paving is part of the ongoing downtown improvement project along Brandywine Blvd.
Officials say message boards on Hwy. 176 and Hwy 52 will alert drivers of the closure. Access along the road will be available for all emergency services.
Work will be rescheduled in the event of bad weather.
Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Goose Creek Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Motorcyclist released from MUSC after catching fire on I-26
- Report: Man arrested after lying about gun in his possession
- Police investigating drive-by shooting in North Charleston
- Select Health of SC raises $5,000 for Lowcountry March of Dimes
- Cops: Suspect beat, robbed man after inviting him over for beers